Thursday, October 11, 2012

Sequential timestamping

If you write your date in the American order (month-day-year) then today is momentous for its sequentiality: 10-11-12 (and even more momentous at 1:14pm!).

Today is otherwise rather unremarkable. I have lost my voice, swamped under work and viral bodies. The one pervades my mind; the other, my body. I am attempting to write a description of my research which simultaneously renders it accessible to the reader and emphasizes its broad applications and stresses its difficulty and level of mathematical abstraction.

Days like this make me wonder if I could support myself writing bodice-rippers. Well, it's a fall-back plan, way down the list.


This post's theme word is cerumen, "earwax." Is that cerumen, or are my ears congested?

1 comment:

Quellan said...

[My research is useful for x, y and z]. The ways in which it does this are too complicated for you to understand.